Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Week 3 - RSS, collaboration and the cloud
After the discussion about feed readers in class last week, I decided to try Feedly as my reader. I managed to sign up to Feedly, well I think I did, but I couldn't figure out how to set up the reader. I have to admit I am not the most handy person when it comes to social media tools, but I can usually figure things out in the end. I was at a complete loss as to how to set it up. I don't know what I was doing wrong. In the end I gave up and did a Google search for feed readers and reviews. I decided to try Bloglines. This sounded simple to set up - just what I wanted after battling with Feedly! So far I have added some library feeds, web 2.0 blog feeds and my buddies feeds:-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's funny. I just wrote a long post about how much I like Feedly :-)
ReplyDeleteWhile you haven't convinced me NOT to like Feedly (granted, the reason I liked it was mostly to do with the lovely green background colour on the landing page), you have convinced me that I probably wouldn't mind Bloglines if I gave it a shot!